Are you part of Be Simply Free’s FREE 6 day Circuit Breaker Declutter Challenge?
Our handmade experience gift vouchers included these 20 experiences:
- Visit the spider web swing playground
- Visit Glenelg playground
- Visit Jervois Street playground
- Visit the South Australian Museum
- Visit the South Australia Art Gallery
- Visit the Adelaide Zoo
- Visit Inflatable World
- Visit Carrick Hill Story Book Trail
- Visit the skate park with scooters and bikes
- Visit the Mary Ann Sims historical boat in Wallaroo and feed the fish (now closed)
- Ride the tram
- Ride the O-Bahn
- Fish and chips of the beach
- Lunch at a shopping centre
- Picnic in a park
- Swim at Marion outdoor pool
- Swim at Marion indoor pool
- Feed of crabs
How to make your own
- Where is their favourite playground?
- Where do they like to ride their bike, scooter or skateboard?
- What do they like to eat?
- Where do they like to eat?
- What activities do they like to do?
Other paid experience ideas
- Red Balloon offers a large list of ideas
- Feast on Foot walking food tours
- Adelaide Zoo
- Monarto Zoo
- Inflatable World
- Zone bowling, laser tag and arcade games
- Bounce Inc.
- AFL Max
- Escape Hunt
- Mindshift Escape Rooms for adults and kids
- Adventure Rooms Adelaide – Escape rooms and bar
- The Shadow Initiation at the SA Museum – Complete challenges on a tablet as you explore the museum
- Holey Moley indoor mini golf
- Cleland Wildlife Park
- Mega Adventure
- Adelaide Oval Roof Climb
Experience Gifts from the SA Woman Community
I asked the wonderful SA Woman community and here are a few gift options that won’t add clutter into your home:
- Cook n Create cooking sessions for kids
- Women’s Wellbeing workshops with Tara Kate Arts
- Visit Getaways SA which specialises in accommodation, tours and experiences in SA
- The Face Yoga workshops
- Juggle House Experiences – SA tour hosting service
- Crossfield Cottage B&B at Barmera
- We also have many talented photographers that can capture beautiful memories to help to remember moments in time including Little Miss List Photography and Dalisay Stories
- For other ideas visit SA Woman directory
It’s the simple things that matter the most
Your most precious gift is your time. Why don’t you consider giving your child an experience gift voucher where you can experience the activity together and collect moments, not things.
Other articles that might interest you:
- Who is Bridget?– Learn more about my story of stress, too much stuff and exhaustion and how it led me to become and professional organiser and declutter coach.
- My five simple everyday habits – The five things I do everyday to keep on top of everyday clutter and give me the energy to enjoy life.
- Use your excess clutter to be prepared for the unexpected – Got doubles of things. Read how you can use this excess clutter to save you money and time!
- If any of these articles have sparked an interest in decluttering, visit here to learn more about my 1:1 declutter coaching services, current workshops and online declutter courses. As author Karen Lamb says, “A year from now you may wish you had started [your decluttering journey] today”.